List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: Unable to remove event listener
From:       thomas.deweese () kodak ! com
Date:       2009-03-30 11:43:02

--=_alternative 00405B1885257589_=

Hi Age,

Age Bosma <agebosma@gmail.com> wrote on 03/30/2009 05:26:46 AM:

> It's the correct element. I did double check to make sure but it
> couldn't be on the wrong one since I'm storing the same element and
> move it later on.

   Then I suggest you produce a reduced test case to demonstrate
the problem.

> I did notice some inconsistencies. The problem occurs most of the
> times, though not all the time. Every once and a while it is possible
> to start dragging the element by clicking anywhere on the complete
> surface after a couple of drags.

   This sounds less and less like a Batik problem and more like a
problem in your event handling code.  Do you make sure to do all
modifications in the UpdateManager Runnable Thread?

   Unless you can produce a reduced version of the problem I
don't think I can help as I've never encountered what you are
describing.
--=_alternative 00405B1885257589_=

</tt></font>
the pointer-events property works<br>
&gt; &gt; in Batik. &nbsp;So I suspect the issue is most likely that you
are setting the<br>
&gt; &gt; pointer-events property to all on the wrong element (try printing
the<br>
</tt></font>
05:26:46 AM:<br>
&gt; It's the correct element. I did double check to make sure but it<br>
&gt; couldn't be on the wrong one since I'm storing the same element and<br>
&gt; move it later on.<br>
</tt></font>
test case to demonstrate</tt></font>
occurs most of the<br>
&gt; times, though not all the time. Every once and a while it is possible<br>
&gt; to start dragging the element by clicking anywhere on the complete<br>
&gt; surface after a couple of drags.</tt></font>
problem and more like a</tt></font>
make sure to do all</tt></font>
of the problem I</tt></font>
you are</tt></font>