List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: smil animation broken after first run
From:       massimo citterio <cits () sinapto ! net>
Date:       2008-06-26 17:10:29

further investigations make me think that is not possible to remove an
animation, or the parent of the animation.
eg: if an animation moves a rect, neither the rect nor the animation can
be removed

If I try to do this, I have those tick error.
A workaround I've found is never remove an animation, or the parent, and
always reuse them, and hide the parent when it's not needed.

Did anyone succeed in adding and removing animation?
Is this weird thing happening to me only?

I am trying to create a small application that can reproduce the
problem, as soon as it's done, I will post it

Massimo