List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: squiggle feature request: show title in "go" menu
From:       Andreas Neumann <neumann () karto ! baug ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2006-04-25 11:46:48

>    This would be a fairly significant change just because currently
> our history file doesn't include the title so the format on disk would
> have to change.  However I've added the full URL as a tool-tip on the
> menu item.  This is probably a useful thing to have in any case.

yes, thats useful in any case. I can confirm that this tooltip works. It
helps me distinguishing my files.

Thanks for adding this feature.

>    If you could file the title in 'history' menu as an RFE (request
> for extension) in bugzilla that will make sure that it isn't forgotten,
> as I think that it probably the right way to go in the future.

yes, I added a feature request (bug nr 39400)

Thanks again,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann - Institute of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/