List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: RES: OutOfMemoryError
From:       thomas.deweese () kodak ! com
Date:       2006-01-20 21:33:44

Hi Andre,

arocha.politec@certegy.com.br wrote on 01/20/2006 02:23:04 PM:

> The first line of my SVG is show below. Can I send the file for you?
>
> <svg [...] width="10227" height="15155">

        This is approx 600MB uncompressed (10K*15K*4).
You can not generate a JPEG this large directly.
Did you try setting the width and height for the output?

        If you truely need such a large image you
can use the tiled Tiff transcoder to generate such
a large file.  It doesn't offer all the bells and
whistles of the other transcoders but can generate
essentially arbitrarily large TIFF images.  You can
find the code for it in the contrib directory of the
source distribution.

batik-users-help@xmlgraphics.apache.org