List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: Printing with Rendering Transform
From:       Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWeese () Kodak ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 20:08:43

Chris Cruzdal wrote:

> I have a problem with the PrintTranscoder. What I want
> to do is simply print only what is visible through the
> current rendering transform of a JSVGCanvas, not the
> whole SVG graph.

    I think the best thing to do is to figure out what
Area of interest (AOI) you are currently viewing and
then pass that as the AOI for the print call.

    You can probably get this by transforming the
JSVGCanva's bbox (0,0) -> (comp.w, comp.h) to the
viewBox coordinate system.  This can be done by using
canvas.getViewBoxTransform().

   Good luck!

I am doing this from an applet, and