List:       batik-users
Subject:    Re: Batik interference with FOP
From:       Thomas E Deweese <thomas.deweese () kodak ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 20:33:57

MS> At 15:04 2002-01-28 +0100, Thierry Kormann wrote:
>> > prompt>java -classpath batik-rasterizer.jar;fop.jar >
>> org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main batikLogo.svg

>> check your classpath and put batik jar files first.

MS> That's what I did, didn't I?

http://xml.apache.org/batik/faqs.html#faq-20

When I try to run Batik it results in a NoSuchMethodException. What is
the problem?

    There is certainly something wrong with your classpath. Clear your
    CLASSPATH environment variable and be sure to remove all the
    libraries which use the W3C's DOM bindings from jre/lib/ext before
    running any of the Batik's applications.

    It's not clear what your classpath is (environment var or what
ever they are called under windows), and it's not clear that you don't
have an old DOM impl in your jre/lib/ext dir.