List:       batik-dev
Subject:    Questions
From:       Laurent Meyer <laurent.m.meyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-08 0:20:16

Hi,

I'm learning java and I like to build a small tool for my svg but I got a
problem : all works fine but, to do some improvements, I'd like to know the
width and the height of my input svg, I search around the Web and in your
library how to get them but I didn't find what I was looking for. Do you
have any idea to solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent Meyer