List:       basslist
Subject:    Re: Stryke HE15 results from Tom Nousaine
From:       adrabitt () home ! com
Date:       2000-11-30 22:35:33

--- Original Message ---
Ed Heath <edheath@hsonline.net> Wrote on
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:58:19 -0500
 ------------------
If you learned nothing about driver performance and/or
measurement, mixed in among all that crap, then you are quite
in the subject, or did not read very thoroughly.  There was substance
among the gas.

             Ed

Fair enough, let me rephrase:

I learned little or nothing about loudspeakers NOT because there
was nothing for me to learn but because I couldn't be bothered
to read through all the childish bickering and flaming to find
that nugget of wisdom.

-Aaron

-----