List:       basslist
Subject:    RE: info
From:       "j.luis cruz p." <luismtx () att ! net ! mx>
Date:       2000-01-03 13:41:20

----- Original Message -----
From: Walker <walker@shaw.ca>
http://www.hayenga.com/basslist/subscribe.html <bass@lists.cc.utexas.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:47 PM

> I built it a couple of years ago.  Beware that it won't work if your head
> unit has 5 volt preouts.  I got nothing but nasty noise.  It worked nicely
> in the house with 'normal' line level signals.  It is possible that
> something else was the cause of the problem but it is something to keep in
> mind.

sub-filter..you said that in the home work nicely ,could i use the outputs
from the cd player that i use in the home..could i transport the complete
system from the car to the living room of course using 12 v power supply..
www.madisound.com have to sale the newest book of mr dan ferguson now with
20 complete systems . once again thanks..