List:       basslist
Subject:    Re: OT (various)
From:       edheath <edheath () hsonline ! net>
Date:       2002-01-31 23:41:25

Bob Stout wrote:

> Is it just me, or are there an inordinately large number of posts recently
> (and I'm just as guilty as anyone) regarding software, imaging, and almost
> everything except speaker building? Can we focus a little better, folks?

        I thought it had been long since decided (by virtually all) that
any subject dealing with sound reproduction was now 'on topic' here,
Bob.  I thought it had become obvious that just boxes was too narrow a
topic to support the discussion of this many people over time.  I feel
certain that is the case.

          Ed