List:       baruwa
Subject:    Re: [Baruwa] SPF and scanning node option
From:       Jason Poth <jasonp () nextgenfilms ! com>
Date:       2013-01-21 20:53:31

What is preferred?  Since the baruwa runs mailscanner I assume I need to put \
something here for it then?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and the information contained herein is \
intended by Next Generation Films, Inc. for use only by the individual or entity to \
which it is addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged \
and/or confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone \
other than the named addressee. If you have received this communication in error, \
please notify the sender at the reply email address and delete it from your system \
without copying or forwarding it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are \
hereby notified that any retention, distribution, or dissemination of this \
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.