List:       baruwa
Subject:    [Baruwa] question: how to automatically delete spam from a specific score level in baruwa
From:       Anis Jendoubi <anis.jendoubi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-06 10:01:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
Is there a specific baruwa-admin command that would let me delete a high
spam with higher score than it's set to?
for example if my High Spam score is set at 5.0 level and I know that I'm
sure that everything above score 20 can be deleted so users will not get
them in their quarantine reports, is this possible to do?
The reason behind my question is that there's a lot of spams with score >20
that takes a lot of spaces and processing power when running quarantine
reports (especially mysqld service) which I (and most propably most of us)
would like to clean them up safely from the server.
I want to be able to leave some high score spams (let's say up to 20) just
in case a legit mail land in the score range of 5 -> 20, so even a script
that would need to be ran from the command manually and which would do the
job is also welcome ;)

Thanks for any suggestions.
Anis.