List:       baruwa
Subject:    [Baruwa] filename.rules.conf not being applied
From:       Anis Jendoubi <anis.jendoubi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-02 15:18:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
As my earlier post I've installed Baruwa through puppet on Centos 6.2
(64bit), everything went smooth, emails are being received (but not going
out, see my post
http://baruwa-users-list.963389.n3.nabble.com/emails-being-stuck-in-oubound-queue-td4025077.html
),
however I wanted to allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls and .xlsx files as
attachments, so I edited the /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf and added
the lines below:

allow   \.doc$                  -       -
allow   \.docx$                 -       -
allow   \.xls$                  -       -
allow   \.xlsx$                 -       -
allow   \.ppt$                  -       -
allow   \.pdf$                  -       -

and then I restarted mailscanner service (I've even rebooted the whole
server at some stage) to apply the configuration, unfortunately the mails
with such attachments were still tagged as "infected".
Anyone know the solution trick to accept such file extentions atachments in
the mails?
Thanks for any useful help.
Anis