List:       barracuda
Subject:    Barracuda:  EventBuilder TaskDef
From:       barracuda () enhydra ! org (Christian Cryder)
Date:       2001-11-30 23:36:55

One additional comment. The old class files don't get deleted by the event
builder taskdef, but if you do a clean and then rebuild all, they will get
cleaned up at that point.

Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@granitepeaks.com]
Barracuda - http://barracuda.enhydra.org
LOTR - http://www.lordoftherings.net [Coming Dec 19]
      "We wants it, my precious, we wants it NOW!"
       What a great time to be a Tolkien Geek