List:       barracuda
Subject:    Barracuda: CVS Error
From:       Barracuda () enhydra ! org (Damon Tkoch)
Date:       2001-01-29 20:29:23

Right!
apps/Demos/, not toolsTech/
sorry, not enough coffee this morning.

-Damon

} -----Original Message-----
} From: owner-Barracuda@enhydra.org [mailto:owner-Barracuda@enhydra.org]On
} Behalf Of Esteban Gonzalez
} Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:12 PM
} To: Barracuda@enhydra.org
} Subject: Re: Barracuda: CVS Error
}
} Sorry,
}     I think you mistype the command.... it should be
}     # CVSROOT=':pserver:anoncvs@enhydra.org:/cvs'
}     # export CVSROOT
}     # cvs co apps/Demos/BarracudaDiscRack
}
} Right?
}
} Esteban
}
} Damon Tkoch wrote:
}
} > Hi,
} > The BarracudaDiscRack module lives in
} "apps/Demos/BarracudaDiscRack" ... use
} > that path to check out.  (It lives in apps/Demos becuase it's
} an application
} > demo, not a tool.)
} >
} > So:
} > # CVSROOT=':pserver:anoncvs@enhydra.org:/cvs'
} > # export CVSROOT
} > # cvs co toolsTech/BarracudaDiscRack
} >
} > -Damon
} >