List:       barracuda
Subject:    RE: [Barracuda] Question about new release
From:       "Christian Cryder" <christianc () granitepeaks ! com>
Date:       2003-05-28 15:38:28

Yep. That's it...I think the other stuff you listed should continue to be
separate. The basic reason for including the plankton stuff in with the core
is that the barracuda-core.jar is unusable without the plankton classes
(although the converse is not true).

Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@atmreports.com]
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Barracuda - http://barracudamvc.org
"Coffee? I could quit anytime, just not today"