List:       barracuda
Subject:    Re: [Barracuda] "expected statemap context missing!"
From:       "Carlos Santiago" <csantia () qwest ! com>
Date:       2003-04-18 23:49:45

Hello,

I am able to reproduce the warning consistently by refreshing
from the browser a page whose URL has a "&$ctxid=" appended.

An example of such a URL looks like the following:
http://myserver.com:7001/myApp/TxnAddGetEvent.event?tid=1050709536427&$ctxid=_1050708183490

FYI, the "tid" parameter is set from my own application.

Thank you in advance for your help!

- Carlos