List:       barracuda
Subject:    [Barracuda] Examples on Forms/Events
From:       <damar () netvigator ! com>
Date:       2003-04-15 1:50:34

Hi,

During the weekend, I went through the documents, relating to
Barracuda Forms/Events.

Are there any small examples like in component tutorial for Forms/Events?

As title suggested and intended, 30,000 ft overview is too high for those
details, and Config tutorial is too low and dense that I immediately got
lost. What I need (I guess, need for many novices like me!) is
examples/tutorials to fit into those twos.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Damar