List:       barracuda
Subject:    [Barracuda] barracuda on jboss?
From:       "David H. Young" <david () kspar ! net>
Date:       2003-04-02 17:14:45

Hi folks,
those of you on the xmlc group may have seen my posting... I'm giving a
talk to the local JUG represented by a lot of jboss developers.  I'm
looking for examples of xmlc presentation layers on top of jboss.
Obviously, that include Barracuda as well.  I'm simply looking for URLs
that I can point to and say that they were implemented that way.  Please
let me know if you know of any.

Regards,
David
----