List:       barracuda
Subject:    RE: [Barracuda] BScript Example
From:       "Christian Cryder" <christianc () granitepeaks ! com>
Date:       2003-04-01 13:51:58

Hi Kirk,

If you search through the core.comp.renderer code I think you can find an
example of how the Barracuda components delegate to BScript...you could
probably figure it out from that. If not, holler...

Christian

Christian Cryder [christianc@atmreports.com]
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Barracuda - http://barracudamvc.org
"Coffee? I could quit anytime, just not today"