List:       barracuda
Subject:    [Barracuda] Out for a couple of days
From:       "Christian Cryder" <christianc () granitepeaks ! com>
Date:       2003-01-29 23:25:22

Hey folks, just so you know I'm going to be traveling from MT back to Philly
over the next couple of days, so if it seems like I'm being silent, now
you'll know why. Jake, Shawn, etc. should be here though, so there should be
someone to handle administrative questions or list issues if you need
anything...

Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@atmreports.com]
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com