List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] Copy backups to more than one storage
From:       Heitor Faria <heitor () bacula ! com ! br>
Date:       2023-01-17 18:31:19

Hello All,

> I am using PoolUncopiedJobs with a RunAfterJob which executes a script
> when the job successfully finishes. The script inserts the job ID of
> a copied job into a table created specifically for that purpose.
> The original job ID can be passed to a shell script using "%I".
>
> This requires additional admin job that starts jobs that will perform
> a copy using the list of job IDs from the table.
> Those copy jobs also use RunAfterJob calling a shell script that
> removes a job ID from the table in case the copy job finished
> successfully.

This is the Selection Pattern I use:

#####
# Copies all jobs never copied which can be used for more than one destination pool

SELECT public.job.jobid FROM public.pool INNER JOIN public.job ON \
public.pool.poolid=public.job.poolid WHERE public.pool.name='<original_pool>' AND \
Job.jobBytes > 0 AND public.job.jobid NOT IN (SELECT public.job.priorjobid FROM \
public.pool INNER JOIN public.job ON public.pool.poolid=public.job.poolid WHERE \
public.pool.name='<destination_pool>'); #####

Rgds.
--
MSc Heitor Faria (Miami/USA)
Bacula LATAM CIO