List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] Troubles with AWS
From:       Chris Wilkinson <winstonian36 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-01-13 18:09:53

The last time I got this error it looked like this - different to yours. There was \
                only one instance of this.
2023-01-12 23:22:50 raspberrypi-sd JobId 1538: Error: full0732/part.11 state=error \
size=499.9 MB duration=288s msg=S3_put_object ERR=InternalError CURL Effective URL: \
https://s3.eu-central-003.backblazeb2.com/bacula01/full0732/part.11 CURL Effective \

and the job log said
Volume Session Id: 32 Volume Session Time: 1673202593 Last Volume Bytes: \
1,411,574,859 (1.411 GB) Non-fatal FD errors: 0 SD Errors: 1 FD termination status: \
OK SD termination status: OK Termination: Backup OK -- Upload to Cloud failed

Best
-Chris-