List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] Debugging a backup job
From:       "Gary R. Schmidt" <grs () mcleod-schmidt ! id ! au>
Date:       2019-05-30 13:04:59

On 30/05/2019 22:15, GestiĆ³ Servidors wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after doing some new test, I think the problem was being caused because
> of the backup size and network topology. Between my bacula server and my
> "backup" server there are 2 firewall. Also, my server is sharing some
> NFS resources, so its load sometimes is hard... After modifying fileset
> and exclude two very big folders, backup job has finished OK.

You still need to implement the heartbeat settings, as pointed out
earlier, that will make such failures less likely in the future.

And allow you to put the big directories back into the backup.

And when a directory grows big enough to cause the problem again, it
won't happen because you have stopped it happening.

	Cheers,
		Gary	B-)