List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] bacula and SQLite
From:       Dimitri Maziuk via Bacula-users <bacula-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2019-05-10 18:08:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On 5/9/19 5:41 PM, David Brodbeck wrote:
> On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 3:14 PM Phil Stracchino <phils@caerllewys.net> wrote:

>> Surely you could have just bscanned the media you had?

... Obviously now that
> the SQLite rug is going to be pulled out from under me I may have to
> revisit the bscan idea.

I haven't tried this myself, this is purely theoretical, etc., etc., but
there's this: https://github.com/dimitri/pgloader -- just don't delete
the dump file at the end of catalog backup job, create postgres database
using bacula's scripts, and see if you can get that dump file in.

Of course if you only have a couple of volumes, on-disk, bscan'ing them
in will be faster.
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin