List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] rclone / Autochanger / BackBlaze [SOLVED -- Maybe NOT]
From:       sruckh--- via Bacula-users <bacula-users () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2019-04-13 20:00:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 2019-04-12 15:18, sruckh--- via Bacula-users wrote:

> After deleting all the files and starting over, the label process, with the new \
> script was able to complete without error.
> Thank You.

Wanderlei,

I maybe have been premature on stating this was solved, or I am not
understanding how this is supposed to work (which is entirely possible).

As mentioned previously, made it all the way through the "label" command
without error.  As a test I started with setting slots to 25 in the
rclone-changer script.  After the label command completed without error,
my b2 bucket was populated with 25 directories with each directory
populated with a single file.  This seems reasonable.

I kicked off a backup job, using the above configured storage, and it
appears to complete without error.

The file that is configured as the "Archive Device" in the storage
daemon configuration file appears to get written to and its size looks
roughly to be the same size as the backup job reported for number of
bytes written.

My "Maximum Spool Size" was set to 400MB and the backup job was about
850MB.

My expectation is that I would see something in my b2 bucket for this
backup, but unfortunately it does not look like any data was written to
the b2 storage.  It still only has the 25 directories with the single
file in each directory.

I am not completely following the rclone-changer code, but I am looking
at the config.archivedevice parameter.  I looks like archive device is
something that gets passed in from the configuration in the bacula
storage daemon configuration, but I don't entirely see how
config.archivedevice actually gets set using the passed in value (but
again I have never written a python program before).

Anyway, it is assumed some data should have been written to the b2
bucket and it is not.  If I can do anything the help debug, please let
me know.

Thank You.