List:       bacula-users
Subject:    [Bacula-users] updated kernel and other apps now bacula is not working
From:       Jerry Lowry <michaiah2007 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-09 22:15:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I ran  the update over the weekend and it updated the kernel and mariadb as
well as many others.  Bacula is not connecting to the storage daemon now.
Can someone tell me what the following error means:

Fatal error: Bad response to Storage command: wanted 2000 OK storage, got
2902 Bad storage

thanks,
jerry