List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] BAT compiles with qtcreator but not with make
From:       Kern Sibbald <kern () sibbald ! com>
Date:       2017-05-11 13:24:40

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAOg-kO+N4B8-+KHMQrESycKxzAeepXpADmnhBCxwOmCKrb=kyg@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        The computer I was using was upgraded from openSUSE 13.2 to 42.1
        to 42.2.   So I am guessing that a package or library no longer
        controlled by a package is on the system and causing the
        problem.<br>
        Thank you for the help.<br>
        --<br>
        David Westfall<br>
        Red-Inc Email - <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" \
href="mailto:David.Westfall@Red-Inc.us">David.Westfall@Red-Inc.us</a><br>  Navy Email \
                - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="mailto:David.Westfall.CTR@navy.mil">David.Westfall.CTR@navy.mil</a><br>
  (301) 342-9273</div>
style="background:white;color:rgb(51,51,51);letter-spacing:-0.1pt;font-family:&quot;PT
  Sans&quot;;font-size:9.5pt">This email and any files
          transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
          the use of the
          individual or entity to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
            name="SafeHtmlFilter__GoBack"></a>which they are addressed.
          If you
          have received this email in error please notify the system
          manager. This
          message contains confidential information and is intended only
          for the
          individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
          should not
          disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
          sender
          immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
          mistake and delete
          this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
          recipient you are
          notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
          action in
          reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
          prohibited.</span></p>
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
Bacula-users mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" \
href="mailto:Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net">Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \