List:       bacula-users
Subject:    [Bacula-users] Question about restore
From:       Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-28 14:46:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
I have a production server and his clone as disaster recovery, I would like
to use bacula to maintain the clone aligned to the production one.
I have to use the restore job, the question is: the restore process
overwrite all or only the file changed? there's a particolar tag that I
have to insert into the job?

Other solution?

Thank's

---