List:       bacula-users
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-users] Serious issues, should I start over?
From:       Eric Downing <ripeart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-31 20:22:35

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
reinstalled my Ubuntu partition. Luckily I had .tar'ed my clean
install. So I'm back to a clean slate. I'm going to get MySQL up and
running and then attempt another Bacula install.<br>
As before, are there any recommended step-by-steps? I have read the
quickstart guide, and skimmed the rest of the bacula documentation, I
think I'm doing it right, however obviously not! Here's how I see the
birds eye view of the process:<br>
for password and localhost definitions (change localhost and 127.0.0.1
to my listening interface's IP)</font><br>
located on USB storage</font><br>
I think thats it?<br>
Thanks again,<br>
Eric<br>