List:       bacula-users
Subject:    [Bacula-users] Would be 3.00 as a chrismas present ?
From:       Bruno Friedmann <bruno () ioda-net ! ch>
Date:       2008-12-23 15:31:25

Hi Baculaer's ...

In the 2.5.16 october release you are talking about a release in late 2008 of bacula 3.00.

Did you thing is would be realistic to count on it ?

As we have several bacula installation to be done, should we planified them later in January ?

In any case, thanks to all people envolved in bacula .
Have a merry christmas and happy new year.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net SÃ rl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland