List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] volume name / label format bug with 7.0.5 after failed job
From:       Ana_Emília_M._Arruda <emiliaarruda () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-02 12:15:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Georg,

You can also have your catalog backup in various others places -
storages/pools (1 GB is easy to have in lots of different places assuring
you will always have your sql dump for a disaster recovery) to avoid the
need of using bscan to restore media/jobs/files into catalog.

And yes, you can do the same with tape storage if you have a tape library.
You can load volumes into the tape and run your command against an output
of a "mtx-changer listall" command :)

You=C2=B4re welcome!

Best regards,
Ana