List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    [Bacula-devel] Bacula-Web 5.2.13-1 released
From:       bacula-dev () dflc ! ch
Date:       2013-04-21 10:49:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that Bacula-Web 5.2.13-1 is ava=
ilable from now.

This version is a minor bug fix release, I'd s=
uggest to all users using a previous version of Bacula-Web to upgrade to=
 the latest version.

More information are available in the rele=
ase note.
http://www.bacula-web.org/news.html

Best rega=
rds