List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    [Bacula-devel] Need Senior Bacula developer
From:       Kern Sibbald <kern () sibbald ! com>
Date:       2012-10-10 15:32:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

  Hello,

We are looking for a Senior Bacula developer who is a *super* programmer,
who wants to live and work in Switzerland, and who wants a really nice job
where you will work like a slave, but be highly appreciated, and
you will join Bacula Systems "early" thus having a good chance for a
nice career and stock appreciation if everything goes even half
as well as I expect.

If you are a very strong C/C++ programmer, live in Switzerland or
the EU, and are interested, please visit the following link for more
details:

http://www.baculasystems.com/company/careers

Best regards,
Kern