List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] backup levels - Base not used for future diffs
From:       Kern Sibbald <kern () sibbald ! com>
Date:       2008-02-22 14:27:56

On Friday 22 February 2008 14.38:51 Dan Langille wrote:
> Ralf Gross wrote:
> > Kern Sibbald schrieb:

> >> Base code is not implemented nor documented, so I recommend not using
> >> it.
> >
> > Wouldn't it be good idea to remove commands that are not (yet)
> > implemented from the options bconsole show?
>
> If agreed, I'll volunteer to comment out the code.

Yes, no problem.  You just need to try to find a way so that it doesn't
inadvertently make existing Bacula scripting fail.  Probably the best way is
not to remove the item, but simply print an error message if it is selected
unless you can find a way to guarentee that scripting won't be broken (i.e.
that the index input does not change).

Kern