List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] web interface to restore files?
From:       Eric Bollengier <eric () eb ! homelinux ! org>
Date:       2007-09-26 21:52:13

Thanks,

At this time, you can choose your client, then choose a backup,
browse directories and view files informations and versions.

The server side works with bweb and is cut&past from the brestore project,
the client side is made with the extjs web toolkit.

At this time, it miss the files/directories selection (with drag&drop),
the restore dialog (like in brestore), and the restore code (put user
selection to a temporary table, and run the job).

To complete this, i want to add an advanced user&group management in bweb.

The code is not very clean (more like a proof of concept), but perhaps someone
will wants to work with me :)

I have put my current work in the svn. If you want to try it, you would need a
working bweb/brestore setup and you have to follow the INSTALL notes.

I will not provide any help or setup advice at this time.

Bye