List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-users] Problems with restoring
From:       Eric Bollengier <eric () eb ! homelinux ! org>
Date:       2007-09-19 22:05:48

Hi,

> This appears to be either some original bug or one introduced with the
> RegexWhere code.  The pointer to the format string is NULL because it was
> never set correctly.

I have seen, this little bug is present since 1.38... (and certainly before).

> This is reported as bug #955.

The #955 bug is not exactly the same, i have asked for more informations.

> Could you take a look at it?

I have a fix for this, and i have to test it.

> Marcon: you can probably keep it from crashing by manually specifying a
> Where (e.g. /)  or by adding the appropriate directive in the Restore job
> resource. I think it is simply
>
>     Where = "/"

Yes, having a Where = "/tmp/bacula-restore" in the restore job definition will
prevent this segfault.

Bye