List:       backhand-users
Subject:    [mod_backhand-users] How to compile in mod_backhand static w/mod_perl static?
From:       Neil Mansilla <neil () whatUseek ! com>
Date:       2001-07-12 3:15:45

I can only seem to do one as static and the other as DSO.  So far I've
settled for mod_backhand compiled right into Apache (to avoid some odd
problems with the byHostname external candidacy function) and mod_perl as
a DSO.

However, I'd really like to have them BOTH compiled in (not using
DSO).  Does anyone have any tips on how they've done this?  I've read the
install docs for both, but man, this one is just driving me insane.

BTW, if you didn't know, mod_perl-1.26 was just released today. ;-)  Maybe
a good enough reason to go back into that Apache src dir and figure out my
problem!  [grin]

--Neil