List:       backhand-users
Subject:    Re: [m_b_users] apache/tomcat with webapp_module
From:       Theo Schlossnagle <jesus () omniti ! com>
Date:       2003-11-11 2:02:00

On Nov 10, 2003, at 8:48 PM, Hisashi Yamaguchi wrote:
>  webapp_module redirects servlet request to tomcat.
> This must be necessary module for connection apache/tomcat.
> If I specify <Directory "/var/backhand/cgi-bin">, it goes fine,
> but <Director "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT"> does not go fine.
>
>  I guess mod_backhand does not support connector module
> for connection apache/tomcat such as webapp_module.

It certainly supports mod_jk, as we used that in production for a few
years on one site.  It sounds like you may have the wrong module
use the Location directive or the Files directive to tell mod_backhand
to do its balancing.

// Theo Schlossnagle
// Principal Engineer -- http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/
// Postal Engine -- http://www.postalengine.com/