List:       backhand-users
Subject:    Re: [m_b_users] Setting up NT Backhand Broadcaster
From:       "Rob Butler" <robert.butler5 () verizon ! net>
Date:       2002-06-08 0:18:58

Setting up NT Backhand BroadcasterDoug,

Did you get NTBHB to work for you?

Rob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brandsen, Doug
  To: 'backhand-users@lists.backhand.org'
  Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 4:06 PM
  Subject: [m_b_users] Setting up NT Backhand Broadcaster

  I have followed the instructions for configuring NTBHB and when I start the \
application I get the following messages in the event log:

  CANNOT broadcast mod_backhand statistics!

  Cannot disable multicast socket loopback!

  I have very little admin experience on NT so I am not sure where to go.  I am using \
a broadcast address not mulitcast.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  \
Feel free to respond directly if you wish.  The unix servers are broadcasting okay.

  Douglas Brandsen
  Technology Development
  First Citizens Bank
  Raleigh, North Carolina

  This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are \
intended solely for the use of individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If \
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the \
electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this \
electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or \
copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this \
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.