List:       backhand-users
Subject:    Re: [m_b_users] Another backhand issue
From:       Sean Chittenden <sean () chittenden ! org>
Date:       2002-04-18 0:00:16

> Now I´m having in ms/req[#req] for server1 : 46[22] and 0[0] for
> server2....it seems that server2 isn't being sent anything...
>
> I don't know if this is useful in any way

I think your diagnosis is dead on the money: server1 is getting all of
the traffic.  Didn't you say that server1 had www.foobar.com pointed
to it?  This'll only work if both server1 and server2 have
www.foobar.com pointed to them (unless you want server1 to do all of
the backhanding: akin to a reverse proxy).

Requests/sec = number of backhanded requests, not necessarily the
number of requests served.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden