List:       backhand-users
Subject:    RE: [m_b_users] Server Name other than ServerName
From:       "Mayes, Iman" <Mayes-Iman () Aramark ! com>
Date:       2002-03-18 22:20:40

Thanks for the suggestion! After futzing around with HTTPRedirectToName,
I finally got it to work. One funny thing, though. My ServerName for the
primary was hss.starfss.com, and my ServerName for secondary was
starlprd01.starfss.com. The backhand handler said everythig was fine
)showd hss.starfss.com and starlprd02.starfss.com), but for some reason
only the primary would handle requests. After finally implementing the
VirtualHost suggestion on the primary in addition to the secondary, did
it all finally work. The backhand handler showed starlprd01.starfss.com
and starlprd02.starfss.com. It's as though if the ServerName's were not
similar, backhand would not work correctly. Weird, or expected?

Iman Mayes