List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Neat mail client under em86
From:       larrys () lexis-nexis ! com (Larry Snyder)
Date:       1998-12-31 23:54:12

While we're yakking about commercial software (i.e. applix), let
me toss in a plug for my favorite mail client.

I've been running ishmail as a MUA for a little over a year on both
Linux-i386 and Solaris.  I rarely run it locally on my box at home,
but I'm using it right now on my Sparc at work, X'ing it home.  As I
move closer to replacing this X86 box with an AS200, I decided I'd
try firing it up under em86.  So far, it looks to be VERY well-behaved.
This is a flexible, powerful and friendly mail client that works
very well with procmail and was born MIME-compliant.  It's also only
$US29 for linux.  Check them out at www.ishmail.com.

Disclaimer:  My only relationship with H&L Software is that of a happy
customer!