List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    AlphaStation 200 - Redhat 5.0 - install problems
From:       Chris Saunderson <Chris.Saunderson () adelaide ! maptek ! com ! au>
Date:       1998-02-28 2:15:57

Hi,

I have a AlphaStation 200 4/233 that I'm trying to install RedHat
5.0 on.

I've booted it (using the avanti kernel - it's a ZLxp board), and
have partitioned the disk, gone through the install process,
setup up networking etc, and now it's prompting me to:

"Pleae insert your boot disk in your first drive if it's not there
already"

Okay, so I put in my MILO disk, the kernel disk, the ramdisk and it
complains about an invalid argument for mount.

So, uhm, which disk/image/whatever am I supposed to put in here?

Thanks

--
Chris "Saundo" Saunderson       Chris.Saunderson@adelaide.maptek.com.au
Technical Support Engineer      Telephone: (08) 8379 7333