List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Re: Fixed Freq Monitor
From:       Tad Grosvenor <tad () damnskippy ! net>
Date:       1998-02-27 13:50:14

Well, when I even try to run xvidtune I get this:

[root@magnet /]# xvidtune
Xserver is running an old XFree86-VidModeExtension version (0.4)
Minimum required version is 0.5
[root@magnet /]#

This is I am sure due to the TGA X server that I am forced to use on my
UDB.  If I were to get an S3 based card would this error message go away?

Thanks
Tad