List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Re: none
From:       gunde () pvv ! ntnu ! no (Martin Høy)
Date:       1997-12-10 19:51:54

* khan@fbi003.informatik.fh-hamburg.d

| I've got problems with the Loader MILO. It was unable to
| boot it, i made it like they wrote in the Documentation,
| but nothing worked.
|
| Now i think I've got the wrong distribution, and the 433au
| is not supported.

I have installed RedHat 5.0 on a pws433a. I used the miata milo- and
kernel-images that came with rh5.0 and it worked just fine.

The only problems I have now is that the Qlogic PCI SCSI controller
seems to be extremely slow (at least disk access is), and that I
haven't got the builtin ethernet card (dec 21142) to work.

Anyone else have these problems?

Martin
--
"The system required Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux"

Mail: gunde@pvv.ntnu.no
Web: http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~gunde/