List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    Cirrus Logic GD-5464 with XFree86-SVGA-3.3.1 on Linux/Alpha
From:       Dragisa Duric <dragisha () frodo ! ho ! com>
Date:       1997-11-29 16:08:05

  When I configure and try to run X with above mentioned video card, I get
this:

....lots of messages...
(--) SVGA: PCI: Cirrus Logic GD5464 rev 1, Memory @ 0x09000000, 0x0a000000

 *** None of the configured devices were detected.***

  I can't understand the problem, as (--) message means X -probeonly found
same card i told it will :). Why this happens, and is there any way to use
this card (cheap one with 4MB postVRAM as they told me, whatever it
means).

  TIA,
  dragisha