List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    PAM and r-commands
From:       Eric Bordenave <bordenav () ramansco ! ups-tlse ! fr>
Date:       1997-11-27 13:50:26

hello ,

I use redhat 4.2 on an alphastation500 .
When I try to use the rsh command , I have always
the message : Permission denied.
I have create the file .rhosts so I don't understand
Is it a problem with PAM in /etc/pam.d/rsh , how to configure
this file?
I have commented the lines of this file but it's the same thing.

I have so problems with rexec to emulate X from a PC ( with
the ( /usr/X11R6/bin/xterm -ls $DISPLAY command ).
Message : Can't get client status

And too , I can't print with the lpr command on a remote
station.
Message :Permission denied

I think maybe it's a PAM's problems.

If you can help me.