List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    em86 0.2?
From:       Shane DeRidder <shane () together ! net>
Date:       1997-10-31 10:45:04

I just tried em86 0.2 for the first time today and I'm getting this
message each time I try to run an i386 binary:

Your kernel does not support 31-bit addressing!
Please apply the EM86 kernel patch and try again.

I'm running kernel 2.1.59.  Are there any patches for this kernel?  The
only ones I found were for 2.0.30.

If this has been covered already, I apologize for the repeat question.  I
searched the mail archives and couldn't find any answers.

Thanks,

Shane-

--
 __              _     _              Together Networks System Admin
(_ |_  _.._  _  | \ _ |_)o _| _| _ ._ AnotherNet Chat Network's Founder