List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    21264 Avail Date??
From:       "JUAN ANGEL I. BARRIENTOS T." <JABT () edc ! ge ! com>
Date:       1997-05-30 16:28:00

Hi, dear co-Alpha-ers

I have just find out the new 21264 chip and its associated logic, will be
shipping soon, but, what i dont know, is that if there are any so-called
Evaluation Boards (or reference designs as David M-T likes to call them)
that include this chip .....

Salespersons, please ring your tech dpt and check if within your org. you
have some sort of devel. going on ....

Anyone else : have you ever hear that rambling going stronger these days
??
well, well, you know, after all, I will like to hear from that on the
list rather than asking and bother the fine and helpful Tech Support guys
at Digital Semi.

To get a first hand info grab :
ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/DECinfo/semiconductor/literature/21264pb.pdf

I. Barrientos
Phone from the us: (011528) 156 2397
ProlecGE
Mexico